? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday 20 August 2009

recently, the palms of my hands and the sole of my feets have been sweating a lot. i think i have palmar hyperhidrosis, or excessive hand sweating. im not sure.
when i was younger, it was a lot worse. they used to crack, bleed and it was painful.
i dont have it anymore but sometimes, especially in the summer, i get like them blotches like the ones that stinging nettles give you or just little cracks; at times, my hands are tooo dry or too wet.
when im lucky, my hands are really soft and my feet. my feet just sweats or when my hand is dry, my feet is dry too.
i really dont want to live like this.
what if i have a boyfriend? i cant hold his hand because my hand sweats.
i cant do the monkey bars cause my hand sweats. i cant even write on the piece of paper because my hand sweats and the ink smudges. theres so many things that i cant do cause my hands sweat as well as my feet. i cannot do anything =[