? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday 29 September 2009

argh darns.
seems to be like i cant upload my eye photo xD

two things.
one thing is that my eye has like a spot..fcuking eww and eurgh.
well i think its a spot or a sty or just a lump but most likely to be a spot cause like it has a white thing in the middle..
but yee..it hurts like arse! im not even joking.
i asked my friend to pop it and like i wanted to cry ='[
not loong agoo i had the same thing but it was on my left eye..it was as bad as my right..and like it went away after a day or soo but my right one has been there for more than two days.
when will it be gone?!
second thing.
say goodbye to geography and hello to art ;D
i was like talking to miss and like she said my options has changed..i was very happy ^___^
thank you ms clark <3.