? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday 21 September 2009


i have always wanted one of these pictures. they look so cool.
some pictures that ive seen in posters, internet and newspaper are just an inspiration. when im in year eleven..i might go to a college which does photography.
although, im not really good or know anything about photography or what i chose for options has nothing to do with it but i would love to learn about it!
how to take a shot. learning new vocabulary and many more.
textiles, geography and hospitality are my options but im having second thoughts on geography. its so hard. i bet you that im the only person who is behind out of all my class! i need to talk with my head of year about this. i keep changing my options so many times..i just dont know what to choose!
if i could/can change my options..i would like to choose
textiles, art and graphic products. i shouldve chose them but why didnt i?!
god. please let me change or at least one of my options T__T
-sigh-